What are the Factors That You Must Consider for Countertop Support Brackets?
- Support – When choosing countertop supports, you must make sure that the brackets you choose are stable and strong enough for your countertop support requirements.
- Countertop edge – The countertop support must extend within 4 inches from the edge of your countertop.
- Fasten the support – The countertop support bracket must be fastened properly. Check your countertop to make sure that it is possible to fasten your support bracket securely.
- Consult the contractor for custom cases – You should consult with your contractor for customer support applications that can be availed, especially if you want your countertop supports customized according to a specific design and have personalized to your preferred style.
- Adhesives – You can use adhesives and fasteners for additional support that will secure and hold your brackets to support the structure.
- Dimensions – You should plan out the countertop support dimensions before you decide to choose which countertop support bracket you will need to use in your home. This can also help you maximize your space, especially if you already have limited space in your home. It is useful to plan out the different types of materials and supports that you will need.
What are the Things That You Must Avoid When Choosing Countertop Support Brackets?
- Do not risk your countertops with overhangs that are more than 4 inches and are unsupported. If this happens, the countertops are prone to having accidents and cracking.
- Last minute purchase – When you do this, you may choose wrong measurements and you will not be able to plan out all the necessary requirements. Always take the time to plan out everything for your brackets and countertop specifics.
- Choosing the wrong brackets – A support bracket should be carefully considered. If you don’t take the time to consider this, it might not be capable of supporting your countertop properly.
- Avoid planning the layout and support for your countertops – If you do this, you are bound to encounter some problems and issues during the installation of the countertop support brackets.
- Choosing weak support – When using slab countertop support brackets, you should make sure it can support your countertop well, including an additional load on it. Always think about the additional load that your countertop is expected to accommodate when you’re thinking about support brackets.
- Using cheap fasteners – Fasteners and adhesives must be high-quality in order to provide additional support to your countertop support brackets.
- Weak or cheap brackets – When you are planning to renovate your home, you should always use high-quality materials. This holds true for your shelf brackets so that you will be at ease knowing that your chosen brackets will be able to properly support your countertops accordingly.
If you carefully plan out and consider all the factors that can affect your slab countertop support brackets, you will be able to maximize your bracket use to its full potential.
Are you looking for US-made, high-quality countertop support brackets to use and install in your homes? Search no more; In-Wall Brackets is the place to be. Please send us an email if you have questions and other inquiries. We’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.