What is a Spanning Bracket?
A spanning bracket can also be used when there are overhangs on a support cabinet’s opposite sides. Spanning brackets can be used in any room inside the home.
When using brackets it is important to follow the correct installation guide.
How to install a spanning bracket properly:
Use the following tools when performing the next step:
– Coping Saw
– Oscillating multi-tool
If you are not used to doing the following steps, make sure to ask a professional to help you out. It is better to avoid DIY projects if you are not sure how to do it properly.
It is also important to note that you do not cut any of the structural supports that are placed in the cabinet corners.
Why choose In-Wall Brackets?
- We are a reliable name in the construction industry.
- We always make sure to use high-quality, US-made, high-grade steel for our countertop supports and brackets. We only use 100% USA-made materials, tools, and machines as well.
- We provide products for home-builders, home-owners, and interior designers. We can guarantee and assure you that we only work with the best materials for construction.
- We value our clients and customers. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. We have an excellent customer service team that will be glad to assist and help you with your concerns and needs.
- We can customize your orders according to your specifications and installation needs, please let us know how we can be of service to you. We always aim to meet all our clients’ needs, remember to send us your design specifications so we can cater to you as soon as possible.
Are you planning to do undergo home renovations? Are you in need of spanning brackets? Make sure to choose In-Wall Brackets, as we can provide you different options for your bracket needs. We can provide you with different options depending on your specific needs.
We are located in Oregon City, Oregon. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or inquiries please contact us by giving us a call at 503-386-7047 or send us an email at email@example.com.