Floating Countertop Support Bracket
It’s important to consider the following before placing your order.
- The total length of the bracket from tip to tip should be considered when choosing the size of the bracket.
- During installation, approximately three inches of the bracket will be inside the wall.
- A wooden stud should be used for these brackets. A wood blocking needs to be installed if you’ll be installing on metal studs. The wood blocking should extend from the floor to a minimum of 24 inches above the bracket’s top flange.
- Having a 3-4 inches set back from the edge of the top is highly recommended.
- A left-hand flange will be placed on the stud’s right side, which means the right side of the flange will be placed on the left side of the stud.
- The Universal option will allow you to place the bracket on either side of the stud. The beveled edge at the bracket’s end will be eliminated as a trade-off.
These hidden support brackets are perfect for floating heavy and solid surface materials like quartz or granite. These brackets can be used to float everything from vanities, hardwood desks, and even glass shelves.
This support bracket is available in lengths of up to 22 inches with an 8-inch vertical flange. This vertical flange is made up of six ¼ inch mounting holes which can be directly attached to the side of the stud. Six #12 lag screws are included in the product. It’s important to note that
If you had to remove the sheetrock to install the brackets, you can easily patch back the sheetrock by using a quick patch kit which you can find at hardware stores.