Standard Granite Countertop Support Bracket
The “Standard Granite Countertop Support Bracket”makes it easier to create a sleek and modern feel to any home. Gone are the days when countertops had to rest on bulky corbels. These huge brackets are not only unsightly, they are also out of place in a modern home where space is a premium. With floating countertops, homeowners no longer have to worry about not having enough space to seat all their dinner guests at.
You also don’t have to endure the pain of bumping your knees and shin on large countertop supports.
In-Wall Brackets Granite Countertop Support Brackets are made of ½” thick steel material that can withstand heavy loads.
The mounting channels for these brackets are at least ½” wide by ½” deep. The brackets also come with #12 wood screws.
- Proudly US-made
- Safe 35-degree front edge
- You won’t see it nor feel it. The countertops float easily without unsightly brackets obstructing the view or the leg space
- Made of pure American steel with variable lengths from ½ inch to 2.5 inches
- Easy installation process
- Milled and finished by professionals
- 4 well-spaced mounting spots for additional support
- Rust-free and durable textured powder coating – available in two colors: black or white
- Includes a full set of #12 wood screws
What size of bracket do you need to support your granite countertop?
The granite counter’s size generally determines the size of the bracket supports. Why?
You have to make sure that the installation has enough room from the back edge of the knee wall for stable support. This not only ensures that the countertops have a stable and secure support system. It also keeps the brackets well-hidden from discerning eyes. Add these 4 inches spanning the knee wall to the 8 inches of support underneath the overhang. You now know you’ll need a 12” Granite Countertop Support Bracket.